Friday, December 28, 2007

Cintiq!



I'm in love. At work we just got a cintiq moniter. For those of you who don't know what that is (and I think that's most of you because it's all friends and family visiting here) I'll explain. It's a moniter that is touch sensitive to a stylus pen. Basically I can draw on my moniter. It can also tilt and rotate to give it the more of a feel of actually drawing on a piece of paper. Add to it that you get all the benifits of using a computer, drawing on different layers, changing colors witht hte touch of a button etc.. and it's just awesome. I am having so much fun with this thing. Right now we only have one at work and it's a trial basis only so I'm using it while I can, but I am praying that we buy a couple for the company becuase I just love it. These are just some sketches I've done on it for fun to get used to it. Enjoy.
p.s. If anyone out there has a few spare thousand dollars and wants to get me one I won't complain.

No comments: