Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Work in Progress


Here's that piece I've been working on. I figured I would show a work in progress so you all could see it half done (that and I wanted something to put up here.) I'm probably shooting myself in the foot up to this point. I really enjoy coloring the faces and soon I'm going to be out of faces to color and all I'll be left with is hair and clothes to color and I won't enjoy that at all. Maybe I'll switch gears now and do some hair and stuff so that I have a few more faces to look forward to. I'll post this again in a few days to show you all some more progress. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this one, Shawn! Can't wait to see it colored in a bit more.

I'm also really enjoying all of your sketches on this colored paper. Very cool!