Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ninja Bee Video

The company I work for, Ninja Bee, is making the Doritos Unlock Xbox game. It's a fun project. Basically a dinosaur runs around destroying buildings and trying to eat a Doritos delivery truck. Doritos is documenting the whole process and the latest video just got released online. I'm in a few parts of it so I thought I would pass it along. It's pretty fun stuff. You should know that the mustache in the video is a result of Mustache March a contest we did here at work. It was my idea to get everyone at work to grow a hideous mustache. It was pretty fun. They decided to incorporate it into the video so you all get to see me in my hideous mustachioed glory. Anywho, enjoy the video.

http://unlockxbox.com/documentaries/ViewDocumentaries.aspx

No comments: